Five Simple tips to playing better tennis!
1. Always keep you feet moving! If you plant them too soon you will not be in the right position to hit the ball.
2. Bending your knees is one of the most important thing you can do to get the ball over the net. There is an inverse relationship between bending low and the ball going higher. So if your shots are going into the net bend your knees.
3. Always prepare early with your racket! If you're late you will be rushed and make a poor shot.
4. Make sure to pay attention to your racket face! The ball is going to go where your racket is facing. An open racket face will result in balls flying out.
5. Remember, you never run out of time in tennis! Even if you are down match point you can still come back and win. Always believe in yourself.